Fall Cycle Camp | Sept. 22-24, 2023
NCCP & Cycling BC Club Assistant Coach Andrew Tuovinen and 8 cyclists for three days of end of the season rides in a beautiful Okanagan setting. The fall camp is open to cyclists of all levels and is all about experiencing the joy of ending the season with non-competitive small group riding for pleasure and camaraderie.
Wind-down the season with 3-days of perfect fall riding in beautiful Penticton. The Fall Cycle Camp is a small group experience a focus on leisurely riding versus the hard training riding of the earlier season camps. We include motivating destinations like winery visits as a reward for any sweat and toil.
- The Fall Cycle Camp is limited to 8 participants and runs September 22-24, 2023
- 3 full but relaxed days on the bike in one of BC’s most spectacular settings.
- Bring a gear range appropriate to climbing.
- A variety of accommodations are available in Penticton at airbnb.ca for our camp dates as of September 2022.
- A complete and detailed itinerary is currently in the planning stage and will be completed by the end of this year.
- Cost: $575+GST