Athletic Endeavours' Spring Cycle Camp | June 4, 5 & 6
Join NCCP & Triathlon Canada Certified Coach Andrew Tuovinen for three (3) days of endurance “base training” for all competitive cyclists and general endurance athletes who need to establish strong training momentum early in the season to build on as the season progresses.
Get a strong start this Spring with Athletic Endeavours’ 3-Day Spring Cycle Camp, postponed now until June 4 due to COVID-19 restrictions. This camp offers a pin-point focus on building cycling miles, and priming the energy systems (ATP-PC, aerobic, anaerobic) that power you through events short and long. Set in the fragrant verdant hills and valleys surrounding Penticton, home to Canada’s original Ironman Competition, this small-group (limited to 8 participants), 3-Day Spring Cycle Camp will inspire, motivate and drive you to greatness for 2021 simply from the setting alone. Within this spectacular setting, each training day and each ride, Coach Andrew will provide individual instruction in a small group setting. Work at your own pace, discover and practice techniques to enhance your performance capacity. All levels of cyclists are invited to attend. All levels of cyclists will benefit from Andrew’s experience as coach and competitor. This includes over 20 years of coaching multi-sport endurance athletes, and 30 years of competitive Ironman, triathlon, duathlon and cycle racing.
- June 4, 5 & 6The Spring Cycle Camp, limited to 8 participants, runs June 4, 5 & 6, 2021
- Be prepared for full days on the bike.
- Proper nutrition and hydration for the conditions will be among the cycle performance-related topics covered informally as part of the camp.
- COVID-19 prevention measures fully apply to this camp and include physical distancing with all group activities outdoors.
- Bring a gear range appropriate to climbing.
- A variety of accommodations are available in Penticton at airbnb.ca for our camp dates (June 4, 5 & 6) as of the most recent update of this post (April 17).
- Cost: $575+GST