2022 Spring Cycle Camp | April 29 to May 1
Join NCCP & Triathlon Canada Certified Coach Andrew Tuovinen and 11 cyclists for three (3) days of endurance “base training” for all competitive cyclists and general endurance athletes who want to generate strong training momentum on the bike early in the cycling season. Limited to 12!
Establish a strong start this spring with Athletic Endeavours’ 3-Day Spring Cycle Camp, postponed in 2021 due to COVID-19 restriction, but now back with extra megawatts of pent-up coaching energy. This camp offers a pin-point focus on building cycling miles, and priming the energy systems (ATP-PC, aerobic, anaerobic) that power you through events short and long. Set in the fragrant verdant hills and valleys surrounding Penticton, home to Canada’s original Ironman Competition, this small-group (limited to 12 participants), 3-Day Spring Cycle Camp will inspire, motivate and drive you to greatness for 2022 simply from the setting alone. Within this spectacular setting, each training day and each ride, Coach Andrew will provide individual instruction in a small group setting. Work at your own pace, discover and practice techniques to enhance your performance capacity. All levels of cyclists are invited to attend. All levels of cyclists will benefit from Andrew’s experience as coach and competitor. This includes over 22 years of coaching multi-sport endurance athletes, and 30 years of competitive Ironman, triathlon, duathlon and cycle racing.
- The Spring Cycle Camp, limited to 12 participants, runs April 29 to May 1
- Be prepared for full days on the bike.
- Proper nutrition and hydration for the conditions will be among the cycle performance-related topics covered informally as part of the camp.
- COVID-19 prevention measures fully apply to this camp. All participants need to be triple vaxed and wear masks when required.
- Bring a gear range appropriate to climbing.
- A variety of accommodations are available in Penticton at airbnb.ca for our camp dates as of January 2022.
- Cost: $475+GST